High starch racing diet recommended for horses in full training
- QLC antioxidants to support antioxidant capacity and recovery
- Immune Support from natural plant derived materials aiding response to immune challenges
- Hoof Support with effective levels of biotin
- Chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption and activity within the body
- Actisaf Yeast for hindgut pH stability and fibre fermentation
Feed 1.2-1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
|Crude Oils & Fats||
Oats, Barley, Dehulled soya bean meal*, Extracted sunflower, Cane molasses, Wheatfeed, Rapeseed oil, Calcium carbonate, Maize, Full fat soya, Alfalfa, Unmolassed sugar beet, Sodium chloride, Full fat linseed, Dicalcium phosphate, Fructose oligosaccharides, Monocalcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip and Pomegranate (0.03%) * Genetically modified