High starch racing diet recommended for horses in full training
- QLC antioxidants to support antioxidant capacity and recovery
- Immune Support from natural plant derived materials aiding response to immune challenges
- Hoof Support with effective levels of biotin
- Chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption and activity within the body
- Actisaf Yeast for hindgut pH stability and fibre fermentation
Feed 1.2-1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
|Crude Oils & Fats||
Oats, Rice bran, Maize, Wheat, Wheatfeed, Dehulled soya bean meal*, Extracted sunflower, Oatfeed, Distiller's wheat grains, Cane molasses, Calcium carbonate, Rapeseed oil, Sodium chloride, Fructose oligosaccharides, Potassium chloride, Sodium bicarbonate, Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip and Pomegranate (0.03%) * Genetically modified