Safe & Sound
Based on laminitis research, Safe & Sound contains the highest specification nutrition to support health, hoof quality and mobility, is highly palatable and can be used all year round.
- Ultra-low calorie to avoid weight gain.
- Less than 10% combined starch and sugar, so suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- Concentrated nutrition coupled with a high fibre forage base provides occupational therapy and maximises chewing, without adding extra calories.
- Contains our patented QLC antioxidant package to ‘mop-up’ excess free radicals.
- Added live Actisaf yeast to support digestive function.
- Fully fortified with vitamins and chelated minerals, including B vitamins, effective levels of biotin and MSM to maximise health.
500kg horse = 2 ½ scoops (1.5kg) per day
|Est. Digestible Energy MJ/kg||8.5|
|Crude Protein %||8.0|
|Crude Oils and Fats %||4.0|
|Crude Fibre %||23.0|
|Crude Ash %||10.0|
Oatfeed, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Grass Chaff, Chopped Straw, Cane Molasses, Wheatfeed, Unmolassed Sugar Beet, Extracted Sunflower, Mint (1.7%), Grass, Wheat, Vegetable Oil, Full Fat Linseed, Limestone Flour, Full Fat Soya, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin/Trace Mineral Premix, Salt, Nettle Leaves (0.3%), Rosehips (0.2%), Seaweed (0.2%), Methyl Sulphonyl Methane -MSM (0.1%), Garlic Granules (0.1%), Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.06%), Calcined Magnesite