Recommended by vets and specifically formulated for horses who need a diet free from barley and molasses, Equine Sensitive is high in fibre and incorporates oil and rice as the slow releasing energy source.
- Low in starch, whole barley and molasses free.
- Moderate calorie level supports horses in all levels of work.
- Muscular support with added L-Lysine.
- Contains live Actisaf yeast to promote digestive health.
- Patented QLC antioxidant package, including vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Highly palatable with added mint and peppermint oil.
500kg horse = 1 ½ scoops (1.5kg) per day
|Est. Digestible Energy MJ/kg||10.0|
|Crude Protein %||9.5|
|Crude Oils and Fats %||7.0|
|Crude Fibre %||18.0|
|Crude Ash %||10.0|
Oatfeed, Maize, Alfalfa, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Full Fat Linseed, Rice, Wheatfeed, Unmolassed Sugar Beet, Distiller's Wheat Grains, Vegetable Oil, Whole Crop Maize, Limestone Flour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin/Trace Mineral Premix, Salt, Nettle Leaves, Calcined Magnesite, Mint, Peppermint Oil, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.1%), L-Lysine