14% Racepower Muesli
Lower starch racing cube recommended for horses in full training or in the early stages of training.
- QLC antioxidants to support antioxidant capacity and recovery
- Fibre Complex to aid fibre digestion
- Prebiotics to support a healthy bacterial profile and maintain gut function
- Chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption and activitywithin the body
- Actisaf Yeast for hindgut pH stability and fibre fermentation
- Performance-level nutrition
Feed 1.2-1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
|Crude Oils & Fats||
Oats, Maize, Unmolassed sugar beet, Distiller's wheat grains, Alfalfa, Cane molasses, Extracted sunflower, Dehulled soya bean meal* , Wheatfeed, Oatfeed, Rapeseed oil, Barley, Calcium carbonate, Full fat soya, Grass chaff, Oat straw, Whole crop maize, Sodium chloride, Full fat linseed, Dicalcium phosphate, Monocalcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide, Fructose oligosaccharides, Sodium bicarbonate, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.03%), Mannan oligosaccharides * Genetically modified