14% Racepower Cubes
Lower starch racing cube recommended for horses in full training or in the early stages of training.
- QLC antioxidants to support antioxidant capacity and recovery
- Fibre Complex to aid fibre digestion
- Prebiotics to support a healthy bacterial profile and maintain gut function
- Chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption and activitywithin the body
- Actisaf Yeast for hindgut pH stability and fibre fermentation
- Performance-level nutrition
Feed 1.2-1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
|Crude Oils & Fats||
Oats, Rice bran, Unmolassed sugar beet, Alfalfa, Wheatfeed, Wheat, Dehulled soya bean meal*, Oatfeed, Extracted sunflower, Cane molasses, Rapeseed oil, Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Dicalcium phosphate, Sodium bicarbonate, Fructose oligosaccharides, Mannan oligosaccharides, Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.03%)